Siemens Energy Solutions (E O SOL) is a leading supplier of integrated solutions for the Oil & Gas Industry. We aspire to manage the value chain from feed/studies, pre-engineering, detailed engineering, installation, commissioning as well as long term operational support to our customers. Our portfolio consist of systems and solutions for Offshore Drilling and Production, Subsea, Onshore- Production, Pipelines, Tank farms and Terminals as well as solutions for Integrated Operations and smart Oil and Gas fields. Solutions Operations as headquarter is responsible for all projects globally and the development of regional execution entities, and seek:
Senior Project Manager (PM)
Your responsibility as team member of the headquarter organization will be to support:
• Development of the Project Management, PM function and PM community within the global Solutions organization.
• Headquarter assessments of regional execution entities’ competence and performance
• Headquarter monitoring of project performance of regional execution entities within Solutions, by applying qualified project reviews including advising on improvements, risks, possible solutions and corrective actions
• Solutions entities within the area of PM by performing training, workshops and coaching
• Project Execution synergies within Solutions, including best practice sharing, lessons learned, sharing and improvement of tools and processes to secure Project Execution Excellence
• Definition of Execution Models ensuring proper execution of a project as well as the development of a regional execution entity
For appointed projects PM is responsible for:
• Profit and loss for the execution of the assigned project, and to meet the defined targets
• Representing the project and Siemens towards internal and external stakeholders
• Managing and leading the project team
• Having a defined execution strategy
• As the leader of the project being overall responsible for all project execution aspects;
o Project organization and resource management
o Change and contract management towards customer, suppliers and consortium partners
o Risk and opportunity management
o Project planning, control, reporting and performance analysis
o The quality of the scope delivered
o Quality Management and that all mandatory quality requirements are adhered to
o Internal and external communication flow
o Enforce and encourage the utilization of lessons learned, best practices and to assure knowledge transfer back to the organization from the project
• Advise Bid Teams on project execution aspects during preparation and negotiations of proposals
• Team leader with proven leadership capabilities and having a strategic-innovative mindset
• Strong intercultural understanding and sensitivity
• Good collaboration and influencing skills
• Customer oriented
• Proactive and solution orientated
• HSSE and quality conscious
• Good understanding of the industry, customers, suppliers and contracts
• Good communication and English language skills, both oral and writing
Skills and experience:
• Education on Bachelor or Master level
• More than 10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry
• More than 10 years of experience as a key member of a Management team within the oil and gas industry
• More than 5 years of experience as a profit and loss responsible Project Manager handling multidiscipline projects (preferably electrical & automation and/or construction) within the oil and gas industry
• Minimum 5 years of international experience or experience from leading multicultural teams
Primarily Oslo. Extensive traveling.
Possibilities for delegation or local contract in Brazil, China, Germany, Norway, Singapore, UAE or USA.
• Exciting challenges in an energetic international working environment.
• Competitive terms.
• Good career opportunities in Norway and abroad.
Terje Strøm – Link International Norge AS – tel 0047 – 911 44 511