Siemens Energy Solutions (E O SOL) is a leading supplier of integrated solutions for the Oil & Gas Industry. We aspire to manage the value chain from feed/studies, pre-engineering, detailed engineering, installation, commissioning as well as long term operational support to our customers. Our portfolio consist of systems and solutions for Offshore Drilling and Production, Subsea, Onshore- Production, Pipelines, Tank farms and Terminals as well as solutions for Integrated Operations and smart Oil and Gas fields. Solutions Operations as headquarter is responsible for all projects globally and the development of regional execution entities, and seek:
Engineering Managers / Technical Project Managers (TPM)
Your responsibility as team member of the headquarter organization will be to support:
• Development of the TPM function and community within the global Solutions organization.
• Headquarter monitoring of projects performance of regional execution entities within Solutions, by applying qualified technical reviews including advising on improvements, risks, possible solutions and corrective actions
• Regional Solutions execution entities within the area of TPM by performing training, workshops and coaching
• TPM and engineering synergies within Solutions, including best practice sharing, lessons learned, sharing and improvement of tools and processes
• Design and standardization of equipment, solutions and their interfaces
• Headquarter competence assessments of regional execution entities
For appointed projects TPM is responsible for:
• Advise on technical issues during preparation and negotiations of proposals
• Establish and maintain engineering execution strategy, and progress and resource planning
• Review and approval of the contract, and ensure that specifications, standards, quality and safety requirements are fulfilled in line with budget, overall schedule and internal procedures
• Manage and lead a multi-disciplined engineering team
• Project activities, documents and equipment
• Ensuring timely and cost effective execution of all project activities in accordance with budget, overall plan, milestones, standard technical solutions and Siemens Quality Assurance system
• Approval of design and change handling
• Internal multidiscipline technical reviews
• External and internal interfaces
• Risk assessment and risk mitigation,
• Establishment and maintenance of multidiscipline engineering registers and documents
• Enforce and encourage knowledge transfer
• Team leader with strong intercultural understanding and sensitivity
• Customer oriented
• Proactive and solution orientated
• HSSE and quality conscious
• Good understanding of the industry, customers, suppliers and contracts
• Good communication and English language skills, both oral and writing
Skills and experience:
• Education as Bachelor or M.Sc.
• More than 10 years engineering experience in oil and gas industry
• More than 5 years of experience as Engineering Manager within the oil and gas industry, handling multidiscipline projects (preferably electrical & automation and/or construction)
• Minimum 5 years of international experience or experience from leading multicultural teams
Primarily Oslo. Extensive traveling.
Possibilities for delegation or local contract in Brazil, China, Germany, Norway, Singapore, UAE or USA.
• Exciting challenges in an energetic international working environment.
• Competitive terms.
• Good career opportunities in Norway and abroad.
Terje Strøm – Link International Norge AS – tel 0047 – 911 44 511